It is important to set Adobe Creative Cloud apps to auto-update in order to keep up with the latest security updates. This is applicable if you have any other Adobe apps besides Acrobat (For instance In-Design or Photoshop, etc)
1. Type 'Creative Cloud' into the Windows Start menu and press enter to open up the Creative Cloud Desktop App
2. Click on the profile icon on the top right, then go to Preferences
3. Click on the Apps tab on the left.
4. Slide the Auto-Update option to on
5. For each app you have installed, slide the slider to the right under Autoupdate:
6. For each app, expand Advanced options and make sure both options are checked:
7. Click Done.