Subsidiary accounts give you access to various IT services and are often shared between one or more people. Periodically you will need to change your password. Here is how:
- Go to www.spire.umass.edu and login with your NetID and password.
- Then under Main Menu – IT Account – My IT accounts.
- Click on the account you want and then click Change Password.
- Keep in mind, if this is a computer login or email account this will change the password for that as well.
- Share the password securely (by phone or in person is preferable) to other users of the account.