If your Outlook app is not syncing with your email account, removing and re-adding may resolve that issue. Before removing the account, please confirm that you remember the password to that specific account. You can confirm by signing in to www.outlook.com.
Removing an Account:
- Go to File -> Info, click on Account Settings.
- Select the account you would like to remove and click on Remove.
- That's it for removing.
Adding an Account:
- Go to File -> Info, click on Add Account
- Enter your email in the form NetID@umass.edu and password. Click Next when done.
(If you have an @uww email address, it will still use that when sending, but you must use your @umass email for the sign in process)
- A Window Security will pop up. NetID@umass.edu is your username. Enter your password again and check the box for Remember my credentials ONLY if you are on a trusted private computer. Click OK when done.
- That's it!
If you encounter issues along the way, you may have an incorrect symbol in your email address or the wrong password.