Method 1. Install the Ringcentral Mobile App (preferred)
- This is the simpler way to get calls through your phone.
- Install the app through your phone's app store.
- For iPhone: App Store
- For Android: Google Play Store
- Login using your ringcentral credentials
Method 2: Call Forwarding with Ringcentral
- Log in to https://service.ringcentral.com
(More information on how: https://helpdesk.uww.umass.edu/hc/en-us/articles/360046492812-Logging-in-to-Ringcentral-Service-from-a-Web-Browser)
- At the top-right of Ringcentral Service, change it to My Extension.
- Go to Settings -> Call Handing & Forwarding
- Enter your phone number into one of the three inactive slots (Home, Mobile and Work are created by default)
- Hit Save. That's it!