For both methods, ensure you are not inside of a remote desktop session.
- This method works for most printers but may not install all functionalities of a printer. For example, it may install the drivers for printing but not scanning. Please follow Method 2 if you want all functions.
- This method does not require administrative permissions.
- Click on the link below and follow the directions for your printer type
- This method varies from printer to printer. It is often required if method 1 does not work, or you require the built-in scanner to work. It is recommended to contact UWW Tech Support to install this way.
- This method will always install all functionalities for your printer.
- This method may require administrative permissions.
- If you have the CD/DVD installation disc for your printer, insert that into your CD/DVD drive if you are able to.
- If you don't have the installation disc or drive, you will need to find your printer's specific model and download the installation files from the manufacturer's website.
- Run the installation files and follow the directions closely for installing your printer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.