Skip to main content
I Want To Transfer Files From One Computer To Another that I use
- Place all the necessary files onto your NetID's network drive.
- On a PC this is usually your "Documents" folder, or your Z: drive
- on a Mac this is accessed through Go->Connect to Server
- Access and download those files from any work computer you have.
- You can also directly alter those files and save changes. This way you can sync changes across all your work computers.
- If you exchange files with others regularly for your responsibilities, you can look into these options for more features and adaptability.
- Common drive (shared network folder)
- If you would like to implement these into your workflow, contact UWW Tech Support for setup and guidance.