- The Salesforce Connector for that specific Exchange email account is still connected to someone else's Salesforce account, even though it is now logged out of salesforce.
- If you are the sole user of that email and you can't log in, please contact technical support as this might be an underlying Salesforce issue.
- If you share the email account with someone else, you need to ask them to sign in on their Salesforce Outlook plugin.
- Note: If you are the primary user for the email, you should have the other person disconnect their account by signing in then signing off. Then you can connect your Salesforce account by signing in to Salesforce from your computer.
- Follow these instructions to log into the Salesforce Outlook plugin: Logging into the Salesforce Outlook Plugin