Skip to main content
Zoom Video is Bugged or Distorted
- During a Zoom meeting, the user sees their own or others' webcam video distorted, off center, or lacking color. Only the user seeing the problem has it, and others see everything fine.
- There's no definitive fix yet, but it has to do with the "Video" then "Advanced" settings.
- First check that you are running the latest version of Zoom by going to Help ->About
- Sometimes it is a video rendering setting causing this issue. Please work from steps 1-3 and test after each step and change.
- Disable "Optimize video quality with de-noise", "Video processing", and "Receiving video."
- Change "Video Rendering Method" to a different setting
- Change "Video Rendering Post Processing" to a different setting
- Please contact UWW TechSupport if you need any assistance.